Mobile : 805-953-6169
• Nico Parker’s family has been involved in real estate for nearly three decades in California.
• Nico moved to Houston, Texas in 2016 where he became an owner of an international travel company and later moved back to Westlake Village.
• Nico originally specialized in commercial and multi-family real estate in Downtown LA, then moved to Pinnacle Estate Properties in Calabasas where his group consistently sold 30 million dollars of commercial real estate a year.
• Since joining Pinnacle Estate Properties Nico has found a home in Westlake Village with The Jordan Ott Group where he lives and works every day.
THE PERSONAL SIDE
• Nico Parker’s family are part owners of Pinnacle Estate Properties.
• Nico attended Westlake High School and graduated with Honors.
• Nico has three brothers, Michael who is eldest and was a Naval Aviator, Alec, who graduated from Yale and works in Washington D.C., and Connor, who just graduated college from Channel Islands.
• Nico is also an avid health enthusiast who workouts, swims, and hikes every week.
• Nico Parker works with both buyers and sellers and has superior negotiating skills, which allows his clients to receive optimal needs.
• Nico also specializes in renovating properties from Newbury Park to Agoura Hills and has a family contracting business.
This agent is very knowledgeable and paid special attention to details that helped me sell my home quickly. He also worked hard to weave out what I want or don't want in a home so not to waste my time and worked extra hard to negotiate a fair deal for me in my new home purchase even into the night. He is always available when I have a question or needed support in making a decision. I like that he gave honest advise and looked out for my best interest. Nico is a superb agent who works with his heart, not the typical!
~ 10/26/2020 - Keith Huynh
This was our first time buying a home, and Nico answered all of our questions in a way that gave us confidence to move forward in a hectic, fast-paced market. His professional acumen and practical application was key in our finding a great home without compromising our wants. As our escrow was extended past our ideal window, Nico explained the circumstances and next steps calmly in spite of challenging partners on the seller's side. He also followed up numerous times after close to continue to ensure our needs were being met. I would definitely recommend him for anyone buying a home and will plan to seek his help/guidance when selling this one.
~ 10/26/2020 - JoshJacobson63
Nico is an all around great agent! He brought high energy and focus from the moment we listed our property, all the way through the escrow process. His real estate group is very professional, thorough, and are of the highest quality of Conejo Valley real estate agents.
~ 10/22/2020 - eng eng2020
Professional, knowledgable, can-do attitude. Nico always went above and beyond. He was able to help my family find our perfect home in Westlake Village. He walked my husband and I through our offer and explained to us the difference between a great offer and a weak one. He got our offer accepted when there were multiple other offers on the property! Not only was Nico attentive to our needs, but he was a delight to work with. Very very impressive!!
~ 09/16/2020 - JMT62
I can't praise Nico enough! I originally listed a property I owned for 13 years with another agent. After four months on the market with no offers we decided to take it off. Once we were introduced to Nico he listed our property for a higher price than our original agent and sold it over our new asking price in under a week with multiple offers. Every detail and question I asked of Nico he was there with an answer. I will be using him in the future. If I could give Nico six stars I would!
~ 08/19/2020 - torresinteriors
I have bought and sold two homes now with Nico. I didn’t quite understand how competitive the market is until I got involved in selling my home. Picking an ordinary agent simply won’t suffice. Nico knew the numbers, the neighborhood, the community, and much more. Knowing Nico’s background; how his family owns Pinnacle Estate Properties and his construction background helped my family understand how much our renovation would cost, how long it would take, and who to hire. Everything we needed Nico provided. Every text and every call was answered. I have already referred Nico to some of my friends.
~ 08/19/2020 - jasminemhaffar